WESTLAKE GIRLS PARENT FORUM
27 AUGUST 2013
Present: Julia, Annuska, Penny, Wendy, Jo, Denise, Barbara, Julie Saikkonen
Apologies: Kristina, Eliza, Petra, Tania, Beth
Minutes from last meeting:
Moved: Jo Seconded: Annuska
Matters arising: See below
Treasurer’s Report: N/A
We have received 100 USB girlies
International Department: 60 USB =) still to $ 1.200.00
Dean Flyger: 25 already received $ 500.00
Grant Brown: 3 =) still have to receive $ 60.00
Annuska : 1 =) $ 20.00
Roz: 1 as a gift
Left over with Barbara: 10 ($ 200.00)
Total sales: $ 1.980.00 (one USB given as a gift to Roz)
Costs in NZ$ (currency 2/09: $ 1.311.89
Profit for Student Welfare Fund: $ 688.11
Next order 400 USB’s , will get to NZ in about 3 weeks.
Kathy Reichs event:
- Email WBHS and WGHS went out to all parents.
- Interview North Shore Times with Mandie – Parents Forum will do interview and Roz will support the event.
- Instead of 3 girls and 3 boys interviewing Kathy, we will have 6 students from WGHS, criteria up to Roz and senior management.
- Petra will hire the glasses
- Jo: liquor licence
- Petra and Kristina: Sushi
- Beth and Barbara: crackers/cheese /Brazilian cheese bread and wine and juice
Old uniform: contact Provina, she will show us the way to send things to Fiji, Samao/ Tonga
Organize uniform voucher of $ 500.00 for raffle. Sent out general email informing the parents. Draw of the raffle will be done before Labour Day.
Meeting closed 9 pm
24th of September – Kathy Reichs event
22nd of October
Friday the 9th November Teacher Morning Tea
Last meeting 26th of November